Animal Behavior Society 2013
July 28 - August 1, 2013
Web Registration will be available until 11:59pm on July 14, 2013
On-Site Registration will be available beginning July 28, 2013
conference website: http://www.colorado.edu/ABS2013/
The University of Colorado Boulder cannot accept purchase orders.
Please learn more about our on-line registration process by taking a minute to read the following information regarding registering on-line. This is a secure site for credit card payments and we encourage all of our guests to apply on-line.
- Registration includes admission to all oral, poster, and film sessions; accessto the vendor and silent auction areas; breaks; program; and an electronic version of the abstracts.
- Tickets for the BBQ Reception on Sunday, July 28 and the Buffet Dinner/Reception on Thursday, August 1 will be sold seperately.
- Registrants may submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation. ABS policy is that acceptance of submissions for the oral sessions is on a first-come, first-served basis. Your abstract submission will not be considered until you have completed your meeting registration.
- The Conservation Workshop on Sunday, July 28 is included for participants from developing nations.
- Please note: after May 5, 2013, registration fees will increase by $100 for non-member and member registrations and by $50 for students and participants from developing nations.
|Registration Fee Type||Registration
|Registration Fee plus Conservation
Workshop on July 28
|Late Reg Fee plus Conservation
Workshop on July 28 (after 5/5/13)
(includes Conservation Workshop)
|Developing Nations Student
(includes Conservation Workshop)
The above registration rates include beer/wine at the Stadium Club for the evening poster sessions. The separately priced welcome reception and banquet tickets include beer/wine as well within the ticket pricing structure.
- $30.00 BBQ Reception on Sunday, July 28 (per person fee)
- $55.00 Buffet Dinner/Reception on Thursday, August 1 (per person fee)
- participants may purchase additional tickets to the BBQ Reception and/or Buffet Dinner for any accompanying persons/guests.
- $48.55 Commuter Meal Plan (4 lunches Mon 7/29-Thurs 8/1)
- $20.00 T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
If you cannot pay on-line, checks should be mailed with the name of the registrant and conference noted on the check in $U.S. drawn on a U.S. bank made payable to "University of Colorado" and sent to:
University of Colorado
CU Conference Services
3300 Baseline Road
Boulder, CO 80310-0025
- For your convenience, a screen will appear confirming your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you. If you do not see a confirmation screen or receive a confirmation email after you register, your registration is incomplete and you should resubmit on-line.
- Participant registration will be guaranteed only when all fees have been paid.
- If you need to make a change once you have received your confirmation, please send an email or fax with your name, city/town, and requested change(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 303-492-5959.
- To avoid duplicate registration or charges to your account, please do not register a second time.
- If you must cancel your registraton for this conference, please email or fax us your written cancellation notice by June 29, 2013 to email@example.com or fax: 303-492-5959.
- For cancellations made by June 29, 2013, a $100.00 cancellation fee will be assessed ($25.00 for Developing Nations or Developing Nations Student.)
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refunds after June 29, 2013.
If an error occurs prior to submitting your registration, please completely close out of your browser window and re-connect to restart the registration process.