Animal Behavior Society 2013 Housing
July 28 - August 2, 2013
Web Registration for On-Campus Housing
Reservations IS NOW CLOSED.
On-campus housing accommodations are full.
conference website: http://www.colorado.edu/ABS2013/
The University of Colorado Boulder cannot accept purchase orders.
Please learn more about our on-line registration process by taking a minute to read the following information regarding registering on-line. This is a secure site for credit card payments and we require all of our guests to apply on-line.
- Rooms are not air-conditioned. There are shared bathrooms in the halls. All rooms are furnished with extra-long twin beds with linens & towels, dresser, desk, and mini-fridge with microwave.
- Room and board packages cannot be broken and no refunds will be given for missed nights or meals. One night for an Early Arrival and/or Late Departure is available at an additional cost below and does not include breakfast. All rates include tax.
Room Package (Arrive Sunday, 7/28 - Depart Friday, 8/2)
Includes: 5 nights lodging, 5 breakfasts (Monday-Friday), 4 lunches (Monday-Thursday),
and 3 dinners (Monday-Wednesday)
- $509.75 Single room per person
- $337.93 Double room per person
Early Arrival/Late Departure
Includes: 1-2 nights lodging & no meals. Must be an add-on to a package above.
Please note: participants can arrive no earlier that Friday, July 26
and must depart no later than Saturday, August 3
- $71.31 Single room per person per night
- $36.95 Double room per person per night
- Payment must be made online by credit card when making your reservation.
- For your convenience, a screen will appear confirming your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you. If you do not see a confirmation screen or receive a confirmation email after you register, your registration is incomplete and you should resubmit on-line.
- A final confirmation letter with check-in/check-out information and Residence Hall information will be emailed to all participants at a later date.
- If you need to make a change once you have received your confirmation, please send an email or fax with your name, city/town, and requested change(s) to email@example.com or by fax at 303-492-5959.
- To avoid duplicate registration or charges to your account, please do not register a second time.
- If you must cancel your on-campus housing reservations for this conference, please email or fax us your written cancellation notice by June 29, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 303-492-5959.
- For cancellations made by June 29, 2013, a $25.00 cancellation fee will be assessed.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refunds after June 29, 2013.
- Please contact CU Conference Services at 303-492-5151 with any questions regarding your on-campus housing reservation.
If an error occurs prior to submitting your registration, please completely close out of your browser window and re-connect to restart the registration process.