August 7 - August 8, 2013
Web Registration will be available until 11:59pm on July 31, 2013
On-Site Registration will be available beginning August 7, 2013
conference website: https://www.cusys.edu/coltt/2013
The University of Colorado Boulder cannot accept purchase orders.
Please learn more about our on-line registration process by taking a minute to read the following information regarding registering on-line. This is a secure site for credit card payments and we require all of our guests to apply on-line.
EARLY FEES through July 24, 2013
- $125.00 FT Faculty/Staff (includes parking)
- $115.00 PT Staff/Instructors/Adjuncts (includes parking)
- $ 85.00 Student Only (assumes no parking)
- $113.00 CU Boulder FT Faculy/Staff who do not require parking
- $103.00 CU Boulder PT Staff/Instructors/Adjuncts who do not require parking
REGULAR FEES beginning July 25, 2013
- $140.00 FT Faculty/Staff
- $130.00 PT Staff/Instructors and Adjuncts
- $ 90.00 Student Only
- $128.00 CU Boulder FT Faculty/Staff who do not require parking
- $118.00 CU Boulder FT Faculty/Staff who do not require parking
- $20.00 Café Pédagogique
- For your convenience, a screen will appear confirming your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you. If you do not see a confirmation screen or receive a confirmation email after you register, your registration is incomplete and you should resubmit on-line.
- Participant registration will be guaranteed only when all fees have been paid.
- If you must cancel your registraton for this conference, please email or fax us your written cancellation notice by July 15, 2013 to email@example.com or fax: 303-492-5959.
- For cancellations made by July 15, 2013, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refunds after July 15, 2013.
- For further information, please contact the COLTT Conference Coordinator, Jill Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an error occurs prior to submitting your registration, please completely close out of your browser window and re-connect to restart the registration process.