COLTT 2013 Scholarship Request
August 7 - August 8, 2013
Web Registration for scholarships/funded registration will be available until 11:59pm on July 31, 2013
conference website: https://www.cusys.edu/coltt/2013
The University of Colorado Boulder cannot accept purchase orders.
Please learn more about our on-line registration process by taking a minute to read the following information regarding registering on-line. This is a secure site for credit card payments and we require all of our guests to apply on-line.
- $20.00 Café Pédagogique, location TBD
- $15.00 Conference Parking
- This registration process will facilitate online scholarship requests. It is designated for attendees who are seeking a scholarship or who know they have another form of sponsored registration. Scholarships do not cover parking and/or the Café and payment for those fees must be made online at the time of registration.
- Departments may also use this link to register a group of participants for payment to be collected at a later date (either by check or CU Speedtype.)
- For your convenience, a screen will appear confirming your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you. If you do not see a confirmation screen or receive a confirmation email after you register, your registration is incomplete and you should resubmit on-line.
- Participant registration will be guaranteed only when all fees have been paid.
- If you need to make a change once you have received your confirmation, please send an email or fax with your name, city/town, and requested change(s) to email@example.com or by fax at 303-492-5959.
- To avoid duplicate registration or charges to your account, please do not register a second time.
- If you must cancel your registraton for this conference, please email or fax us your written cancellation notice by July 15, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 303-492-5959.
- For cancellations made by July 15, 2013, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refunds after July 15, 2013.
- For further information, please contact the COLTT Conference Coordinator, Jill Lester at email@example.com.
If an error occurs prior to submitting your registration, please completely close out of your browser window and re-connect to restart the registration process.