CU Women Succeeding Symposium
February 27-28, 2014
Web Registration will be available until the symposium has reached capacity.
CU Women Succeeding Symposium website: https://www.cu.edu/FacultyCouncil/womens-symposium/
The symposium has reached attendance capacity and
we will no longer be accepting registrations.
The University of Colorado Boulder cannot accept purchase orders.
Please learn more about our online registration process by taking a minute to read the following information regarding registering online. This is a secure site for credit card payments and online payment is recommended.
There is a $25.00 per person registration fee to attend the symposium.
- For your convenience, a screen will appear confirming your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you. If you do not see a confirmation screen or receive a confirmation email after you register, your registration is incomplete and you should resubmit online.
- Participant registration will be guaranteed only when all fees have been paid.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Credit Card, Interdepartmental Invoice (IN) and CU speedtype.
- If you need to make a change once you have received your confirmation, please send an email or fax with your name and requested change(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 303-492-5959.
- To avoid duplicate registration or charges to your account, please do not register a second time.
- If you must cancel your registration for this conference, please send your written cancellation notice by email to email@example.com or by fax to 303-492-5959.
- Due to administrative costs, no refunds will be given for cancelled registrations.
- If you have any questions regarding your online registration for the CU Women Succeeding Symposium, please contact CU Conference Services at 303-492-5151 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other questions related to the symposium, please contact email@example.com.
If an error occurs prior to submitting your registration, please completely close out of your browser window and re-connect to restart the registration process.