CU Conference Services offers summer housing for those completing internships for the University of Colorado Boulder or within the Boulder area.
Interns are housed at the Bear Creek Apartments located in Williams Village, 3275 Apache Road, Boulder, Colorado 80303. MAP
Housing is offered for a maximum of 11 weeks during the summer, typically between the second week of May through the first week of August (subject to academic calendaring).
A 30-night minimum stay is required.
Apartments are allocated based on gender. We will accommodate requests for co-ed housing but only if all parties staying in the apartment agree.
Who Can Stay With Us?
Individuals completing an internship with CU Boulder or in the surrounding area can apply for housing. To be eligible you must provide a letter of confirmation from your intern program stating the dates that your internship starts and ends.
No one under the age of 18 may stay overnight at Bear Creek.
If you are a CU department or local company/organization that wants to house a group of interns (10 or more) and you are responsible for the payment of the housing, then we can accommodate a group booking. Please contact Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Note: If the department or company/organization is not responsible for the payment of the housing then please have the individuals sign up for housing as indicated below.
We are now open for summer 2017 internship housing reservations. https://confreg.colorado.edu/summerinternhousing2017
- Earliest available check-in is Saturday, May 20, 2017, at 8:00 am
- Latest available check-out is Saturday, August 5, 2017, at noon
- Please note that we cannot extend past these dates due to full-time student housing needs.
- A 30-night minimum stay is required.
- Bear Creek apartments provide basic apartment furniture including a bed with mattress, desk, closet, chairs, sofa, kitchen range, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Items you will need to provide include: linens for full-size bed (twin size bed if staying in a shared room/shared bath), pillow, blanket, towels, bath mat, cleaning supplies, kitchen utensils, dishes, cups, silverware, pots and pans, clock, desk lamp and clothes hangers for the closet.
- You are responsible for the upkeep of your apartment, housekeeping is not available.
- Utilities are included. Wireless Internet and cable television are also included (must provide own tv/computer).
Shared Room/Shared Bath
- Summer 2017 rate: $20.00 per person/per night
- Twin size beds
- Two people to each bedroom
- One bathroom for each bedroom
- Total occupancy: four people
Own Room/Shared Bath
- Summer 2017 Rate: $32.00 per person/per night
- Full-size beds
- One person to each bedroom
- One bathroom for every two bedrooms
- Total occupancy: four people or two people
*Apartment types are subject to availability. You will be notified at the time of booking if your requested apartment type is not available.
- Bear Creek has onsite laundry facilities*
- Bear Creek Commons offers a recreation center*, and nearby volleyball courts are available
- The CU Recreation Center* offers a wide variety of options in their newly renovated facility located on main campus
- Additionally, Boulder offers a variety of cycling/running paths, hiking trails, outdoor music and events all summer long
* Additional fees apply
Transportation and Parking Information
- Parking permits can be purchased for both weekly and monthly rates. Information on prices and how to buy a parking permit will be provided at the time of reservation.
- Boulder also offers a lot of public transportation options.
- Please visit the RTD site for local bus line times and routes or the Car Share site for information on car sharing. Additionally, there are bicycle rentals available around town as well as plenty of bike racks located at Bear Creek Apartments (you will need to supply your own lock).